Guitar Techniques October 2005
Jul 13 2011
Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques October 2005 contents:
- Real Blues: 10-Page Special! – Learn how to solo like the Delta, Chicago, Memphis and Texas blues kings. With John Wheatcroft
- Led Zeppelin: Going To California – Dave Kilminster drops both Es this month for Jimmy Page’s Led Zep IV acoustic epic
- Larry Carlton: Song For Katie – Pete Callard tackles one the coolest tracks from this finger-twisting genius of the guitar
- Mott the Hoople: All The Young Dudes – Jamie tabs one of glam rock’s finest anthems, penned by Bowie with Mick Ralphs on guitar!
- Competition: Epiphone Dot Studio – Just answer one simple question and 359’s pounds worth of Epiphone thinline semi could be yours!
- Lee Ritenour – He’s done 3,000 sessions, released dozens of great albums and is about to release his magnum opus, Overtime. CD tracks 4-9
- Find out what’s in this month’s actionpacked Lessons section
- One-to-one with Steve Trovato & Richard Smith – Two top US guitar tutors visit the GT video booth for their first in an astounding three-part series!
Includes original Mp3 tracks and video
Text Format PDF