Guitar Techniques October 2003
Oct 14 2016
Guitar Techniques October 2003 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques October 2003 contents:
- Led Zeppelin: Moby Dick – Play the riffs and licks to this vintage Led Zep track and prepare for that drum solo!
- Paul Simon: Under African Skies – From his legendary Graceland album: this is world music at its finest!
- Jose Feliciano: Light My Fire – Learn the fretwork for Jose’s classic Doors cover version…
- Peter Green: Out Of Reach – A rare Bluesbreakers B-side from the undisputed master of tone, taste and feel.
- Soloing school – Guthrie Govan will improve your improvising skills!
- How to read music – David Mead makes it all that much easier…
- Martin Taylor’s solo guitar – Jazz legend Martin Taylor explains how turnarounds work
- Rock guitar made easy – Jamie Humphries changes key at the flick of a switch!
- Funk – Some tasty Stevie Wonder-style licks from Jason Sidwell…
- Country – Fancy a quick bend behind the nut? Lee Hodgson’s obliges!
- Country gym – Shaun Baxter combines sweeping and legato techniques…
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 78 pages