Guitar Techniques October 1997
Apr 30 2016
Guitar Techniques October 1997 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques October 1997 contents:
- The Pink Floyd Chronicles – David Mead’s adventures in wonderland! Doing time with one of the biggest bands in the world – Tim Renwick, Phil Taylor and the main man himself, Dave Gilmour
- Easy Like…Murder By Numbers – The Police Sting and boys are brought to justice!
- Jazz Standard: Sophisticat’ed Lady – Duke Ellington Elegance itself
- Transcription: Wish You Were Here (live version) – Pink Floyd. Tripping the light (show) fantastic!
- Smash Hit: The Cranberrits – Zombie Day of The Dead Good
- Unplugged: James Taylor – You’ve Got A Friend. Just call out his name…
- Taylor Made: Blues For Toby part 2. Embellishing the melody
- Geoff’s Blues: Dave Gilmour – Standing Around Crying. No more tears from Floyd’s guitar man as he takes on this Muddy Waters classic in a display of taseteful blues guitar
- Shaum Baxter’s Beyond Rock: Van Halen – Push Comes To Shove Didn’t they spill your pint?
- Hot Country: Intervals. Seconds out – Lee Hodgson mounth an expedition into space!
- GT Tips: How to use a Wan-wah pedal – or the wah to end all wahs…
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 74 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques October 1997 free and other lessons from our site