Guitar Techniques November 2006
Jan 04 2017
Guitar Techniques November 2006 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques November 2006 contents:
- Fleetwood Mac: Big Love – Independence Day For Fingers and Thumb
- John Scofield: Groove Elation – Get into the Groove!
- 50 Ultimate Licks – Getting ready for some autumn gigs? Dario Cortese shows you a bucket-load of licks to turbo-charge yourchops and get you sounding authentic in loads of styles!
- Emerald Blues… This month John Wheatcroft takes a look at one of Ireland’s most influential and most loved musicians, the great blues guitarist Rory Gallagher.
- Rolling Stoned… Discovering a legendary but somehow still underrated rock guitarist, Jonny Scaramanga winds up with a bunch of sticky fingers
- Tommy Iommi Style… This month Martin Kennedy looks at the rhythm style of heavy metal’s most influential riffmeister, king of the Devil’s interval and none more Black!
- Prodigious Electro Punk! In his latest appointment with Session Secrets, Dario Cortese takes us into the studio with a band that’s bound to polarise opinion – The Prodigy…
- Slide Or No Slide? In the final installment of this series, Guthrie Govan shows you how to sound like R2D2 with a slide, and how to sound like Duane Allman without one!
- Your Sixth Sense. As he ever attempts to broaden rock’s horizons, this month Shaun Baxter shows how the sixth interval can give you rock playing a country twang…
- Wes Montgomery part 3. If you believe chords are only for rhythm guitar playing the prepare to think again, as Pete Callard explores the incredible chordal soloing of Wes Montgomery
- Albert Lee Masterclass. In this first of three-part video series on hot country picking, Lee Hodgson meets and greets the irrepressible, and irreplaceable, Albert Lee…
- Jazzy Acoustic Blues. Ever Wanted to be able to play a convincing acoustic blues with tasty jazz overtones and lush sounding chords? Well this month Stuart Ryan has just the piece to get you in the groove
- The James Burton Style. This month Neville Marten enters the Tele-toting, string-bending world of a guitar legend who played with Ricky Nelson, Elvis Presley and Jerry Lee Lewis…
Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video lessons included
Text Format PDF, 64 pages