Guitar Techniques November 2004
Jul 01 2011
Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques November 2004 contents:
- 50 blues licks you should known – Transform your playing today, with Guthrie Govan!
- Lenny Kravitz: California – New guy Steve Allsworth transcribes Lenny’s recent hit single for your playing pleasure
- Thin Lizzy: Emerald – A Scott Gorham and Brian Robertson classic
- The Beatles: Till There Was You – After waiting ages for a track by the Fab Four, Jamie Humphries tabs this acoustic number
- Play like Alan Murphy – As heard with Level 42, Go West, Kate Bush and more!
- Soloing school – Learning from Mark Knopfler and Dave Gilmour
- Funk like Rick James – Much-sampled LA legend – MC Hammer can’t be wrong!
- Jazz – Pete Callard continues his series on bluesy jazz soloing
- Ear training – Helping you use your most important musical instruments!
- Martin Taylor – Pearls of soloing wisdom from the fingerstyle jazz legend
- Guitar gym – Your fingers’ monthly workout with Shaun Baxter
Includes original Mp3 tracks
Text Format PDF