Guitar Techniques November 2003
Oct 17 2016
Guitar Techniques November 2003 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques November 2003 contents:
- The Beatles: Something – What would the Beatles’ classic have sounded like if it was recorded by Jimi Hendrix instead. Find out…
- Steve Vai: Shy Boy – Learn the guitar parts for David Lee Roth’s blistering (259bpm) piece!
- Don McLean: Vincent – The acoustic song everyone want’s to learn!
- Bernie Marsden masterclass: Blue licks – A rare lesson from this British rock legend.
- Jazz minor blues – Pete Callard continues his exploration of jazz progressions
- Soloing school – Guthrie Govan introduces the dorian mode
- How to read music – David Mead talks about flats and sharps…
- Martin Taylor – Jazz legend Martin Taylor focuses on key changes
- Rock guitar made easy – Substitute those pentatonics with Jamie Humphries
- Funk – Learn some classy Crusaders-style licks with Jason Sidwell
- Country – Practise I-IV Nashville licks with Lee Hodgson
- Guitar gym – Shaun Baxter combines sweeping and legato techniques…
- Bonus CD track!!! – Check out Michael Messer’s great blues jam…
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 81 pages