Guitar Techniques November 1999
Jul 02 2016
Guitar Techniques November 1999 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques November 1999 contents:
- Walter trout – A close-up look at one of the busiest blues players on the road today
- Stevie Ray Vaughan – SRV lays back on “Stang’s Swang”
- Ty tabor – An exclusive track and soloing study
- Moontain – “Nantucket Sleighride”, anyone?
- Martin Taylor – “Over the Rainbow” for solo guitar
- Thomas Leeb – Acoustic high jinks on “Akaskero”
- Latin grooves revisited – Not a bossa nova in sight, either!
- Soloing over altered dominants – How do you deal with a flat ninth?
- Jerry Donahue-style solo – He’s the king of folk and country guitar
- Legato warm ups for beginners: Pick less – and play more notes!
- Classical music in two parts – Playing melody and bass together
- Win king’s x cds! – Your chance to sample some more of Ty Tabor’s guitar playing
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 77 pages