Guitar Techniques November 1997
May 04 2016
Guitar Techniques November 1997 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques November 1997 contents:
- Jennifer Batten – What’s it like to hold down the Michael Jackson gig, do guitar clinics and promote a solo career? Ms. Batten tells all!
- Easy Like… I Just Wanna Make Love To You – Willie Dixon. Jeff Beck and Alex Harvey try not to get soppy
- Jazz Standard: Angel Eyes – Matt Dennis. A jazz femme fatale
- Phil Hilborne’s A-Z Of Great Riffs: O-Ocean Colour Scene Chartbound pop riffs!
- Taylor Made: Blues For Toby Part 3. It’s solo time…
- Main Transcription: Animal Nitrate – Suede. The Butler did it…
- Beyond Rock: Jimmy Raney solo study Tribute to a jazz legend
- Geoff’s Blues: Rock and Roll Hootchie Koo Johnny Winter revs up another hot blues!
- Unplugged: Merrily Kissed The Quaker – Eric Roche sows some wild Irish oats!
- Hot Country: Intervals Part 2. Harmony’s building blocks
- GT Tips: D Tuning. Sometimes ya just gotta drop’em!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 70 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques November 1997 free and other lessons from our site