Guitar Techniques May 2006
Jul 22 2011
Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques May 2006 contents:
- Cream: White Room – Learn how to play one of blues-rock’s all-time classics!
- G3: Going Down – Three instrumental rock maestros transcribed by Jamie Humphries!
- Pat Metheny: James – Pat’s homage to James Taylor, from the acclaimed Offramp album
- Competition: Win Cream Disraeli Gears DVDs… – Answer one simple question and you could get a great ‘Making of’ DVD!
- Sean Watkins – Sean talks about influences and techniques. Examples tabbed by Stuart Ryan.
- Guru Sidwell navigates you through this month’s lessons section
- Blues – Paul Gilbert’s shred blues!
- Rock – Dragonforce-style riffs
- Rhythm – Learn how to play roots reggae!
- Raga Rock – East meets West!
- Jazz – Jim Hall’s style revealed!
- Creative – Master pinched harmonics!
- Rock’n’Roll – Cliff Gallup’s style explained
- Acoustic – Learn Chet Atkins’ style guitar
- Modes – Discover the Locrian!
- Exclusive masterclass from: Steve Stevens – We’re pleased to bring you the third and final of our three-part tutorial with the ex-Billy Idol legend demonstrating his unique approach to flamenco!
Includes original Mp3 tracks
Text Format PDF