Guitar Techniques May 2005
Jul 08 2011
Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques May 2005 contents:
- Def Leppard: Animal – Jamie Humphries teaches you to play one of rock’s greatest hits, from the massive Hysteria album
- Damien Rice: Cannonball – Make the most of your strumming skills on this gorgeous acoustic tune, transcribed by Eric Roche
- Jane’s Addiction: Just Because – Learn to play Dave Navarro’s crunching riffs and wailing licks on JA’s mighty comeback single
- Sir Edward Elgar: Nimrod – A superb solo guitar arrangement of a classical piece, exclusively tabbed by Kit Morgan
- Win this Jackson Dinky JS20 guitar! – Just answer one simple question, and this not-so-wacko Jacko can be yours!
- Scott Henderson – Scott Henderson on his blues-fusion hybrid style. Plus three top licks!
- Find out what’s in this month’s massive lessons section
- One-to-one with Jennifer Batten – Part two of GT’s exclusive video lesson with the first lady of shred guitar!
Includes original Mp3 tracks
Text Format PDF