Guitar Techniques May 2003
Oct 05 2016
Guitar Techniques May 2003 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques May 2003 contents:
- The Beatles: ‘While My Guitar Gently Weeps’ – Learn all the guitar parts – played by Eric Clapton – for this ‘White’ album classic…
- Jeff Healey: “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” – …and then learn Jeff Healey’s barnstorming blues version, complete with backing track!
- Marty Friedman: Exotic scales masterclass – In an exclusive lesson, the ex-Megadeth virtuoso shows you how you can use exotic
- Eastern and European scales!
- Bernard Butler: “You Light The Fire” – Learn this classy fingerstyle acoustic track from Butler’s debut album ‘People Move On’
- Jazz standards: “II-V-I Progressions” – We have a generic tune this month, plus some great licks from some jazz greats
- How to read music – We show you how to read music properly
- Martin Taylor’s solo guitar – In this lesson, Martin shows you to sound like a piano!
- Rock guitar made easy – In this lesson we look at the lydian mode and show you how to solo like Joe Satriani
- Counrty – We show you riff and lick ideas for playing a country waltz
- Funk – We continue our study of funk styles by looking at the work of session great Paul Jackson Jr
- Global guitar – This lesson looks at the lead guitar styles of reggae
- Guitar gym – Right-hand tapping is made easy in-depth lesson
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 84 pages