Guitar Techniques May 1999
Jun 18 2016
Guitar Techniques May 1999 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques May 1999 contents:
- John Etheridge – The fusion pioneer and jazz workshop veteran talks about the problems guitar students face when trying to fathom soloing over changes for the first time
- Aerosmith – Rock’n’roll’s bad boys misbehave in a lift!
- Frank Zappa – Adrian Clark shuts up and plays his guitar
- AC/DC – You wanna Whole Lotta Rosie? You’got it!
- Led Zeppelin – Jimmy page’s acoustic workout: “Bron-Y-Aur”
- Martin Taylor – The tribute to Django continues: “Chez Fernand”
- Wes Montgomery – “Grooveyard” chord study
- Rory Gallagher – Immaculate blues on “I Ain’t No saint”
- Country guitar – Playing over country chord changes
- Outside playing – When “wrong” notes are right
- Beginners’ series – First steps in string bending
- Win bath guitar festival entrance – Almost as good as a free holiday!
- Win Led Zeppelin books – Read about rock excesses!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 76 pages