Guitar Techniques March 2005
Nov 19 2016
Guitar Techniques March 2005 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques March 2005 contents:
- Play faster… TODAY! – Guthrie Govan shows how you can pick up the pace of your playing in this monster feature
- Eric Johnson The Boogie King – A sexy, sleazy instrumental tribute to John Lee Hooker, transcribed in full by Dave Kilminster
- The Police: Message In A Bottle – One of pop’s true guitar classics! The number one single tabbed in full by Phil Capone
- GT interview: The Maine Attraction – Nashville star Johnny Hiland tells how his influences helped shape his formidable style
- Acoustic – Stuart Ryan examines the multi-faceted voice of Richard Thompson
- Jazz – Pete Callard begins a two-part study of John Scofield’s unique jazz style
- Funk – Jason Sidwell details 50 years of funk with the Isley Brothers
- Harmony In My Head.. – Dominic Pedler reveals the songwriting secrets of the greats!
- Martin Taylor – Play bass, chords and melody all at once, like our fingerstyle jazz legend
- Ear Training – The final part of David Mead’s series on developing a more musical ear
- Extreme Guitar – Remove the barriers of keys and scales and fly freeform with Sean Baxter
- Johnny Hiland – To-the-point guitar talk with Nashville’s new king of the Telecaster
- Steve Lukather – The third and final installment of the Toto genius’s exclusive video tutorial…
Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video tutorials included.
Text Format PDF, 69 pages