Guitar Techniques March 2003
Oct 02 2016
Guitar Techniques March 2003 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques March 2003 contents:
- Van Halen: “Unchained” – Learning this classic ’80s rocker will improve your rhythm and lead licks
- Steve Lukather: “Rosanna” – The Toto man talks technique plus we tab both solos from “Rosanna”
- Steve Morse: “Tumeni Notes” masterclass – The Deep Purple guitarist shows you how to play his classic solo instrumental
- Pat Metheny: “A Map Of The World” – Learn one of the jazz man’s prettiest tunes, this time on acoustic guitar
- Miles Davis: “Tune Up” – We show you three ways to tackle this jazz standard on guitar…
- How to read music – We show you to read music properly
- Martin Taylor’s solo guitar – In this lesson, Martin looks at endings…
- Rock guitar made easy – Back by popular demand! This lesson we look at the jazzy, soulful dorian mode…
- Alt tunings made easy – Liven up your fingerstyle playing by investigating new tuning ideas: this issue – open D!
- Country – We show you ideas for maxing rhythm and lead fills
- Funk – We continue our study of funk rhythm styles by looking at the licks of Michael Jackson sidekick David Williams
- Global guitar – This lesson will give you ideas for playing lead guitar, Caribbean style!
- Guitar gym – Learn to play faster and cleaner with this economy-picking workout
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 80 pages