Guitar Techniques March 1999
Jun 15 2016
Guitar Techniques March 1999 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques March 1999 contents:
- Hank Marvin – The man himself gives us the history behind this month’s Shadows transcription. Who played what, the guitars, the amps – it’s all here!
- The shadows – Classic Sads step out with “Sleepwalk’
- The x-files – “Out there” riffs from Billy ldol, Boston, Blue Oyster Cult, T. Rex, Therapy and Survivor
- The cult – A demonic rock out with “Li’l Devil”
- Martin Taylor – Doggone jazz with “Hooch the Pooch”
- Michael Chapman – “Naked Ladies and Electric Ragtime” – no, really!
- Placebo – Androgynous pop with “Pure Morning”
- Country guitar – Chicken pickin’ funk, Jerry Lee style
- The Japanese connection – Spicy scales from the orient
- Mixolydian mode soloing – Weddling over dominant chords
- Beginners’ series – Playing your first song with a pick
- Win Hank Marvin videos – …and learn the Henkster’s playing secrets
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 66 pages