Guitar Techniques March 1998
May 18 2016
Guitar Techniques March 1998 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques March 1998 contents:
- Janis Ian – Songwriter supreme talks about her new album, signature guitar, touring, life – and everything in between!
- Phil Hilborne’s A-Z of Great Riffs – Canadian super group Rush enter the A-Z spotlight
- Shaun Baxter’s Beyond Rock – A boss rhythm guitar study in the style of fusion maestro Pat Martino
- Main Transcription – Iron Maiden’s raucous instrumental “Losfer Words” in graphic detail!
- Geoff’s Blues – Spice up your blues playing with some of that ol’ Texan flair!
- Easy Like… In the first of a new-look Easy Like, Guthrie Govan explores the funky grooves of Jamiroguai
- Unplugged – Dust off those nylon strings for a classical guitar study from Matteo Carcassi
- Lick Library – No calls for silence in GT’s Library – bring on the Foo Fighters
- Taylor Made – Adding interest to moving chord lines
- GT Tips – The distinctive sounds of Britpop guitar – Blur, Oasis, Radiohead, Kula Shaker – you name it, we’ve got it!
- Hot Country – How to treat a country ballad in the style of Dan Guff and Vince Gill
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 78 pages