Guitar Techniques June 2006
Jul 23 2011
Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques June 2006 contents:
- Dire Straits: Sultans Of Swing – Learn how to play one of country-rock’s all-time classics!
- Radiohead: Street Spirit – Great ‘gos art transcribed by Jamie Humphries
- Beatles: Style file – Beatles-style licks no guitarist should be without!
- Eddie Van Halen: Two-hand tapping – A close look at some of EVS’s most cool ideas and techniques
- Competition: Win Music Sales books – Answer one simple question and you could win two great Dire Straits guitar books!
- Rodrrigo y Gariella – GT talks to this stunning Mexican acoustic duo about their music and influences
- Guru Sidwell guides you through this month’s lessons section
- Blues – Pat Travers-style blues!
- Modern Rock – Avenged Sevenfold
- Creative Rock – Using the vibrato bar
- Raga Rock – Stunning musical ideas from the East
- Jazz – Jim Hall’s style revealed (Part 2)
- Rhythm – Bruce Welsh of the Shadows
- Rock’n’Roll – It’s the legendary Chuck Berry!
- Acoustic – Learn Ben Harper-style guitar
- Exclusive masterclass from: Raul Midon – Steve Allsworth takes a close look at the unique style of this incredible acoustic guitar player and singer.
Includes original Mp3 tracks
Text Format PDF