Guitar Techniques June 2001
Aug 17 2016
Guitar Techniques June 2001 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques June 2001 contents:
- Steve Lukather & Larry Carlton – Together a last on a new live CD. GT caught up with these two monster players and got the full lowdown…
- Cream – It’s Eric, Jack and Ginger’s “Politician” – Geoff Whitehorn has the full spin
- Montrose – Can you make your guitar sound like a motorbike? Let Jamie Humphries show you the way!
- Rod Stewart – Search out your Spandex for some serious guitar on “Hot Legs”
- Eric Roche – A traditional Irish hornpipe for acoustic guitar – “The Boys From Bluchill”
- Robert de Visee – The gavotte from de Visee’s famous D Minor Lute Suite
- Martin Taylor – Taking a look at how intervals affect the sound of jazz – it’s easier than you think!
- String bending – Take this vital technique a few steps further with Guthrie Govan’s essential guide
- Blues soloing – Jeff Beck style – Join Dave Kilminister for a look at blues guitar with a twist
- Country swing – The place where jazz meets country
- Jazz guitar – Dealing with the V chord creatively
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 74 pages