Guitar Techniques July 2005
Nov 28 2016
Guitar Techniques July 2005 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques July 2005 contents:
- Play With Feel! – John Wheatcroft shows you how to gain that most elusive of guitar playing abilities – playing with feel!
- Steve Vai: K’m-Pee-Du-Wee – Guthrie tackles this brilliant track from the instrumental master’s latest album.
- Manic Street Preachers: Faster – This Welsh rock class transcribed by Dave K.
- Paul McCartney: No More Lonely Nights – Great ballad with super Dave Gilmour solo!
- Fantastic Carlsbro stack for grabs – Just answer one simple question and this powerful beast could be yours!
- Steve Vai – The master of all things fretwise tells GT he’s really not a natural at it at all!
- Find out what’s in this month’s super lessons section
- One-to-one with Dominic Miller – The prince of nylon-string guitar in rock, Sting’s main man shows how he does it
Original CD mp3 Tracks included.
Text Format PDF, 78 pages