Guitar Techniques July 2003
Oct 08 2016
Guitar Techniques July 2003 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques July 2003 contents:
- Iron Maiden: “Run To The Hills” With vocals! – The GT version comes with a full track and backing tracking featuring vocals!
- Rory Gallagher: “Bought & Sold” – Learn this much-requested mid-’70s blues classic from the late great Irishman
- Prince: “1999” Exclusive fingerstyle arrangement – GT’s Eric Roche shows you a novel way to play the Prince party favourite
- Tuck Andress masterclass: “Time After Time” and more… – The renowned American jazz innovator shows you how he’s arranged Cindy Lauper’s ‘Time After Time’ plus ideas from his own recordings
- Jazz standards: “Blue Bossa” – How to play the Kenny Dorham tune made famous by George Benson and Joe Pass
- How to read music – We show you how to read music properly
- Martin Taylor’s solo guitar – Jazz legend Martin Taylor shows you how jazz is cycling backwards
- Rock guitar made easy – In this lesson we look at the aeolian mode as used by players like Gary Moore and many more…
- Funk – We continue our study of rhythm guitar styles by looking at the future funk of Parliamment/Funkadelic
- Global guitar – In his acclaimed series Dave Kilminster continues his look at the guitar styles used in African music
- Guitar gym – In this lesson we look at how you can make your playing more dynamic!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 78 pages