Guitar Techniques July 2002
Sep 12 2016
Guitar Techniques July 2002 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques July 2002 contents:
- Rock guitar made easy – This lesson, we look at using the Major pentatonic scale in solos
- Jeff Beck: Let Me Love You – We dissect lead and rhythm parts for this stormer from Beck’s groudbreaking “Truth” LP
- Nickelback: Too Bad – Fast becoming the band of 2002, Nickelback are high in the US charts with this rocker
- Nirvana: The Man Who Sold The World – Grunge for sensitive doods – learn Nirvana’s classic Unplugged version of the Bowie song
- Tommy Emmanuel: Acoustic masterclass – GT’s fingerstyle maestro Eric Roche collared Tommy on his recent US tour to hear him explain some of his amazing technique
- Crowded house: Weather With You – A bona fide pop classic from the early ’90s, and guaranteed to make buskers rich!
- Pierre Bensusan: L’Alchimiste – The French fingerstylist joins GT for one month only and here explains how to play his own track, “L’Alchmiste”
- Acoustic fingerstyle – Beginners guide to DADGAD tuning
- Rock mutations 3 – Put some trickiness in your rockiness by using the harmonic minor scale. Ouch!
- Country – How to play classic string bending licks
- Beginners – Turn a tired 12-bar into a hip jazz blues with this easy step-by-step lesson
- Metal – Strengthen those fingers with this vibrato workout
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 83 pages
Download Guitar Techniques July 2002 free and other lessons from our site