Guitar Techniques July 2001
Aug 20 2016
Guitar Techniques July 2001 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques July 2001 contents:
- Robert Cry – The bluesman confesses all to gt and says he Shoulda Been Home
- Jeff Beck – A different technique on every note – workout with “The Pump”
- Foo fighters – Dave Grohl unleashes guitar mayhem on “My Hero”
- Peter Green – Melodic blues on Freddie King’s “Someday After A While”
- Nick Drake – Modal tuning and cunning rhythms on the immortal “Road”
- JS Bach – Possibly the most famous Bach piece for guitar – the E minor Bourree from the first lute suite
- Danny Gatton – It’s finger pickin “chicken lickin” all the way on our in-depth style analysis
- Martin Taylor – Unravelling the mysteries of jazz harmony – the easy way
- Sliding like Vai – Guthrie shows you some Vai and Satch influenced licks to kick your solos into orbit!
- It’s chic! – Disco style rhythm ideas from the classic Chic era
- Holdsworth legato – A left hand workout like no other!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 69 pages