Guitar Techniques January 2006
Jul 17 2011
Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques January 2006 contents:
- 71 Killer Licks: Paul Gilbert & GT Tutors! – Two fabulous features that will give you hours of learning fun add oodles to your lick bag!
- Jeff Buckley: Hallelujah – Dave Kilminster transcribes the late singer-songwriter’s most poignant track…
- AC/DC: Whole Lotta Rosie – Guthrie Govan goes walkabout up the neck of a Gibson SG to bring you this Antipodean rocker…
- Mike Stern: Autumn Leaves – Exclusive DVD lesson from one of fusion’s leading artists on this seminal jazz standard tune…
- Win Stern & Buckley!: Guitar & Tab Books! – Answer simple questions and a signed Yamaha Mike Stern guitar and Music Sales Jeff Buckley books could be yours!
- Paul Gilbert – For this special DVD issue, Jason Sidwell cornered this incredible guitarist for a video tutorial interview… Tabbed by Phil Hilborne!
- Music Editor Jason Sidwell tells us what’s in this month’s Lessons section
Includes original Mp3 tracks
Text Format PDF