Guitar Techniques January 2005
Nov 16 2016
Guitar Techniques January 2005 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques January 2005 contents:
- Mattias Eklundh – The GT interview returns. To-the-point guitar talk with the world’s top players. Freak out!
- Pink Floyd Time – Kit Morgan transcribes David Gilmour’s evocative guitar parts on the Dark Side Of The Moon classic
- The Who Pinball Wizard – This 1968 workout, from the rock opera Tommy, tabbed in full by Paul Bielatowicz
- John 5 Sugarfoot Rag – Country shred? You bet! And no one does it like the ex-Marilyn Manson guitarist. Guthrie Govan is your GT tutor.
- Steve Lukather – Starting this month GT will be featring exclusive video tutorials. First up: Mr. Toto!
- Blues – Play like blues Kings BB, Freddie and Albert, with help from Guthrie Govan
- Jazz – Pete Callard begins a two-part series on the fusion style of John McLaughlin
- Acoustic – Latin-tinged Dominic Miller-style acoustic guitar with Eric Roche
- Martin Taylor – Play bass, chords and melody all at once, like our fingerstyle jazz legend
- Ear Training – David Mead’s acclaimed series helps you develop a more musical ear
- Extreme Guitar – Wide stretches cause musical mayhem as Shaun Baxter takes you to the edge
Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video tutorials included.
Text Format PDF, 66 pages