Guitar Techniques January 2003
Sep 28 2016
Guitar Techniques January 2003 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques January 2003 contents:
- Cream: “Sunshine Of Your Love” – Play along with this ’60s classic and “be” Eric Clapton!
- Robert Cray: “Right Next Door” – This funky blues number includes some great rhythm and soloing ideas
- 10 Essential blues licks – These superb licks from BB King. Gary Moore, Stevie Ray Vaughan and more will transform your blues and rock solos
- Foo Fighters: “Monkey Wrench” – Learning this modern rock classic will help tighten up your rhythm riffing
- Flamenco masterclass – EXCLUSIVE! World-renowned player Juan Martin guides you through some flamenco fundamentals
- How to read music – We show you how to read music properly
- Rock guitar made easy – Back by popular demand! We kick off another series which will teach you all about modes…
- Alttunings made easy – Liven up your fingerstyle playing by investigating new tuning ideas: this issue – more great DADGAD!
- Funk – We continue our study of funk rhythm styles by looking at the licks of The Meter’s Leo Nocentelli
- Global guitar – In this lesson, we show you how to play solo lines over the Mozambique rhythm, as used by Paul Simon
- Guitar gym – In this structured 10-step workout we’ll show you how to master sweep picking
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 83 pages