Guitar Techniques January 2001
Aug 07 2016
Guitar Techniques January 2001 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques January 2001 contents:
- The Shadows – It’s Hank time in gt once again – this month we looks back on the Shad’s first big hit – “Apache”.
- Instant Access Riffs – We’ve rifled through the archive to find a bunch of riffs anyone can play!
- Clive Carroll Masterclass – Irish acoustic wizardry on a home-grown tune, “Snakebite Boogie”
- Eric Roche – More Irish traditional guitar music with “Down By The Sally Gardens”
- Martin Taylor – A look at Gershwin’s “They Can’t Take That Away From Me”
- Luys De Narvaez – A Renaissance tune about guarding cows! “Guardame Las Vacas”
- Fast country picking – Faster than a speeding bullet, it’s Lee Hodgson!
- African guitar style – A look at the distinctive style of guitar coming out of Africa
- Jazz rhythm guitar – Dave Kilminster takes a look at minor II V I rhythm… Nice.
- Soloing over chord changes – What happens when the changes come through thick and fast?
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 72 pages