Guitar Techniques January 1997
Apr 09 2016
Guitar Techniques January 1997 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques January 1997 contents:
- Kirk Hammett – Metal Guru!
- Easy Like… Superstition – Three versions
- The Jazz Standard: Beautiful Love
- Phil Hilborne’s A to Z of Great Riffs – H: The Sensational Alex Harvey Band
- Smash Hit: Weather With You – Crowded House
- Europa – Santana
- Unplugged: Got Me Wrong – Alice In Chains
- Country Special: The Beark The Claw – Jerry Donahue
- Geoff’s Blues: Mistreated – Deep Purple
- Hot Country: Mystical!
- Beyond Rock: Trilogy Suite – Yngwie Malmsteen
- Face The Rack – Mark Knopfler’s rig
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 100 pages