Guitar Techniques February 2006
Jul 18 2011
Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques February 2006 contents:
- BB King: Sweet Little Angel – This is the best playing we’ve ever heard from BB. There’s a ready-made blues lick bag here!
- Lynyrd Skynyrd: Sweet Home Alabama – One of the all-time blues rock classics, this three-guitar stomp is a must-learn number!
- Thurlough O’Carolan: Eleanor Plunkett – A beautiful acoustic solo piece from the 17th century, transcribed by Stuart Ryan…
- Win a Tom Petty signed Strat – Answer one simple question and this Squier Affinity Strat exclusively signed by Californian legend Tom Petty could be yours. A great little guitar made unique!
- Steve Morse – This fabulous player now with Deep Purple tells Jason Sidwell all about his technique, recording and gear.
- Jason Sidwell introduces new columns from the UK’s top music schools
- A face-to-face lesson from: Steve Stevens – He played the Top Gun theme, has been Billy Idol’s main man for years, has worked with a host of top recording stars and now presents a unique face-to-face lesson for GT’s readers…
Includes original Mp3 tracks and video
Text Format PDF