Guitar Techniques December 2007
Feb 01 2017
Guitar Techniques December 2007 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques December 2007 (#146) contents:
- David Bowie: Let’s Dance – Learn the Stevie Ray and Nile Rodgers guitar parts in this classic David Bowie hit!
- Rory Gallagher: Tattoo’ed Lady – One of Rory’s most popular tracks transcribed for you Jamie Humphries
- Interview plus Tutorial – We speak to Larry Carlton and Robben Ford, and shows you some of their coolest licks!
- RSI – RSI can cause serious problems with your guitar playing. We show you how to avoid it
- Sidders introduces the techniques section
- Blues – Johny Winter-style guitar
- Classic Rock – Learn how to play like a windmill!
- Indie – Play like the mighty Libertines
- World Guitar – A final look at Eastrn European music
- Metal – Mosh like Meshuggah!
- Creative Rock – Shaun Baxter focuses on pick-hand tapping
- Video Masterclass Pt3 – Brett Garsed plays chromatics
- Jazz – Pete Callard looks at Grant Green
- Rock School – Make the grade and play some power music!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included.
Text Format PDF, 67 pages