Guitar Techniques December 2005
Jul 15 2011
Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques December 2005 contents:
- Break Out!: Of Your Creative Cage – Turn those dull licks into dazzlers with this fantastic nine-page feature from Richard Barrett.
- Deep Purple: Black Night – Guthrie Govan delves into the world of Blackmore, Gillan, Glover, Paice and Lord for the riffy monster!
- Meat Loaf: Bat Out Of Hell – Often cited as the greatest ever’driving’ tune, John Wheatcroft examines a guitar-laden masterpiece
- Megadeth: Symphony Of Destruction.. – A Mustaine and Friedman metal classic, fully tabbed by our own rock God, Dave Kilminster
- Competition: Randall RG75 G2 guitar combo – Just answer one simple question and this exceptionally versatile 75w combo could be winging its way to you!
- Andy Timmons – One of the world’s best and most creative instrumental rock guitarists talks technique with Jason Sidwell. CD tracks 4 and 5
- Find out what’s in this month’s plectrum pummelling Lessons section
- Face-to-face lessons from: Yngwie Malmsteen – More from the Swedish maestro on his outstanding playing techniques
- Steve Trovato & Richard Smith – These incredible US players and educators take us through more of their inspiration soloing ideas
Includes original Mp3 tracks
Text Format PDF