Guitar Techniques December 2000
Aug 03 2016
Guitar Techniques December 2000 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques December 2000 contents:
- Michael Chapman – From a wet night in Cornwall to America’s deep south – lumps, bumps’n’all!
- Jimi Hendrix – “Star Spangled Banner” for supersonic guitar
- Thin Lizzy – Better watch your step – the boys are back in gt…
- Eric Clapton – From the classic Bluesbreakers era, “Steppin Out”
- Michael Chapman – An exclusive track, recorded specially for gt – “Lumpy MacBumpy”
- Martin Taylor – Just as the chilly winds begin to blow, Martin takes us back to “Summertime”
- Hans Neusidler – Renaissance classical guitar with “Tanz der Washfrau”
- Funk Rhythm – Tower of Power-style funk guitar workout
- Minor chords – So do ya dance with ’em, smoke ’em or eat ’em?
- Jazz for beginners – Examining the numbers racket with II V I chord arrangements
- Pentatonic key changes – The things you can do with the guitar player’s favourite scale!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 71 pages