Guitar Techniques December 1997
May 07 2016
Guitar Techniques December 1997 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques December 1997 contents:
- Words of Wisdom – Boost the effectiveness of your practice time. Wise words to accompany our super, handy wallchart!
- Smash Hit – Everyday Is A Winding Road – Sheryl Crow This month we’re “Raven” it up with this hit!
- Jazz Standard: Greensleeves – Henry VIII? A very old “standard”!
- Phil Hilborne’s A-Z Of Great Riffs: P – Judas Priest Get heavy with this month’s monster rock riffs!
- Main Transcription: Weak – Skunk Anansie Not to be sniffed at…
- Unplugged: The Brandenburg Hornpipe Eric Roche gets a Handel on this Bach!
- Geoff’s Blues: Jeff Beck’s “Plimsoul Blues” Pump up the volume and dap your way through this buesy number
- Beyond Rock: Nuno Bettencourt’s “Play With Me”
- Taylor Made: Get in those shady, shifty jazz chords…
- Hot Country: Intervals Part 3. The 3rd part deals with 5ths and 6ths!
- GT Tips: Reggae Guitar Styles Learn your skanks and double skanks…
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 62 pages