Guitar Techniques August 2006
Jul 25 2011
Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques August 2006 contents:
- Eric Johnson: Cliffs Of Dover – Learn how to play Eric’s instrumental rock classic. Guthrie Govan is your guide
- Tom Petty: I Won’t Back Down – Petty’s wonderful pop-rock song transcribed by Steve Allsworth
- Paul Simon: Graceland – Learn one of Paul Simon’s best ever songs with Jamie Humphries
- Rusty Cooley: Shred Licks From Hell – A close look at some of this top US shredder’s ideas and techniques
- Competition: Win a Boss RC-50 – Answer one simple question and could win a fabulous Boss RC-50 Loop Station!
- ‘Fingers’ Sidwell quides you through this month’s lessons section
- Blues – Albert King-style blues!
- Modern Rock – Lamb Of God
- Creative Rock – Explore the exciting world of dodecaphony
- Slide – Rory Gallagher and Bonnie Raitt-style!
- Jazz – Using the melodic minor scale (Part 1)
- Rhythm – Brit Pop, Oasis-style
- Session Secrets – Dario Cortese looks at modern pop-rock
- Acoustic – Learn Jose Gonzalez-style picking
- Exclusive masterclass from: Frank Gambale – The Thunder From Down Under shares his incredible, unique chops with all of us!
Includes original Mp3 tracks and video
Text Format PDF