Guitar Techniques August 2005
Jul 11 2011
Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques August 2005 contents:
- Jimi Hendrix: Hear My Train A Comin’ – Dave Kilminster tackles Jimi’s greatest ever blues track, live from Rainbow Bridge
- Jose Feliciano: And I Love Her – Kit Morgan looks at this superb acoustic version of the Beatles’ classic ballad
- Metallica: Holier Than Thou – Black album killer tabbed by Jamie H
- Prog Rock Licks – Riff, rhythms and licks from the top prog players
- Music Man Petrucci – Just answer one simple question and 1,450’s pounds worth of axe could be yours.
- Nguyen Le – This fabulous French Vietnamese guitarist tells us why he’s known as the Jazzy Jimi.
- Find out what’s in this month’s action-packed Lessons section
- One-to-one with Dominic Miller – It’s Bach to the future with Sting’s right-hand man – talking about left-hand techniques!
Includes original Mp3 tracks and video
Text Format PDF