Guitar Techniques April 2007
Jan 13 2017
Guitar Techniques April 2007 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques April 2007 (#137) contents:
- Jimi Hendrix: Six-String Giant – Dominic Pedler tackles the many styles of the fret-burning superstar
- Led Zeppelin: Good Times Bad Times – Paul Bielatowicz celebrates Led Zeppelin’s 1969 barnstorming classic
- Metallica: Battery – Jamie Humphries returns with a bang as he tabs this raging tune from the thrash masters
- Dave Kilminster – Mr K reveals all about his hot new gig
- Derek Sherinian – Inside stories from the keyboard wizard
- Commander Sidwell guides us through this month’s techniques section
- Blues – Red, Hot & Blue with Mike Bloomfield
- Classic Rock – The controversial Ted Nugent
- Rhythm – ‘Hello, my name is Johnny Cash’
- Session Secrets – Introducing, Mr. Echo…
- Modern Metal – Be afraid! It’s the Children Of Bodom…
- Jazz – Holdsworth on soloing
- Creative Rock – Shaun Baxter rounds up his series on odd time signatures
- Acoustic – It’s fast. It’s furious. It’s bluegrass!
- RGT Grade 5 – Learn how to pass your RGT grate 5 exam
- Exclusive masterclass from… John Butler – The Australian acoustic master reveals his slide guitar and two hand tapping tricks and tips!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included.
Text Format PDF, 97 pages