Guitar Techniques April 2000
Jul 20 2016
Guitar Techniques April 2000 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques April 2000 contents:
- Jeff Tamelier – Tower of Power’s rhythm ace lets us in on how to keep in the groove
- Asia – “Sole Survivor” played the DK way
- Albert Lee masterclass – An exclusive look at some country chops!
- Blues – Muddy Waters style – Wanna be a hoochie coochie man?
- Charlie Hunter’s jig – Traditional acoustic high’jinks
- Martin Taylor – “I Get Along Without You Very Well”
- Francisco Tarrega: Classical guitar technique – “Adelita”
- Get your picking in shape! – Single string exercises to get you buzzin
- Soul for beginners – pt 2 – A little soulful soloing
- Modal Soloing – It’s time for that Lydian flat 7 mode
- Win an Albert Lee guitar! – A signed Music Man Albert Lee model up for grabs – get those postcards ready!
- Win a place at the igf – You could take part in the International Guitar Festival for free
- Win a Clapton video – We’ve got five copies of EC’s concert at Madison Square Gardens to give away
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 100 pages