Guitar Techniques May 2010
Mar 21 2017
Guitar Techniques May 2010 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Every month we feature full transcriptions of guitar songs and instrumentals in every genre, from blues and rock, to acoustic and jazz. We take pride in providing the most accurate transcriptions around, and cover a full range of styles. The Guitar Techniques tutors’ workshops provide some of the best guitar tuition available. Current regular columns include soloing, jazz and fingerstyle. All the music in the magazine is included on a cover-mounted audio CD, complete with backing tracks to let readers play along. If you want to become a better guitarist, Guitar Techniques is the magazine for you.
Guitar Techniques May 2010 #178 contents:
- Wizards of OZ – Angus and Malcolm Young
- U2 and BB King – When Love comes to town
- Miles Davis – So What
- 30 Minute Lickbag – six more great licks from BIMM’s Scott McGill. From beginner to advanced.
- Blues – John Wheatcroft discovers a leftie blues man with a credential or two to his name – the unsurpassable James Marshall Hendrix
- Rock – Martin Cooper hits a bull’s eye this month as he examines the one and only Zakk Wylde
- Fusion – Gianluca Corona continues his fusion series with a look at the master of alternate picking, return to Forever’s astonishing talent, Al Di Meola…
- Creative Rock – Shaun Baxter with more on how to use the diminished scale in your soloing
- Jazz – Pete Callard with an all-star bebop jam over those ubiquitous rhythm changes
- Classical – Bridget Mermikides continues her new classical series with a piece from renowned composer Mauro Giuliani
- Acoustic – Just when you thought you could lilt no more, Stuart Ryan brings Si Beag Si Mor
- Video Masterclass – Pat Martino tutorial pt.1
Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video lesson enclosed.
Text Format PDF, 80 pages