Guitar Techniques Spring 2010
Mar 20 2017
Guitar Techniques Spring 2010 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Every month we feature full transcriptions of guitar songs and instrumentals in every genre, from blues and rock, to acoustic and jazz. We take pride in providing the most accurate transcriptions around, and cover a full range of styles. The Guitar Techniques tutors’ workshops provide some of the best guitar tuition available. Current regular columns include soloing, jazz and fingerstyle. All the music in the magazine is included on a cover-mounted audio CD, complete with backing tracks to let readers play along. If you want to become a better guitarist, Guitar Techniques is the magazine for you.
Guitar Techniques Spring 2010 (#177) contents:
- Stevie Ray Vaughan – Superstition
- Genesis – Ripples
- 20 Killer Tricks: Amaze your friends
- GT Index – the comprehensive guide
- 30-Minute Lickbag – Six more great licks from BIMM’s Scott Mcgill. From beginner to advanced.
- Blues – John Wheatcroft looks at the blusier side of Eagles and James gang legend and master of touch, taste and tone, Joe Walsh
- Rock – Martin Cooper on Dave Grohl’s guitar style in the mighty Foo Fighters
- Fusion – Ginluca Corona kicks off a fabulous new series with a look at the style of jazz-rock giant and renowned Yorkshireman, Allan Holdsworth
- Creative Rock – Shaun Baxter on how to creatively use the diminished scale
- Jazz – More bebop fun as Pete Callard goes into ‘rhythm changes turbo mode’
- Classical – Bridget Mermikides returns with a brand new classical series as a direct result of your requests. This month: Fernando Sor
- Acoustic – Stuart Ryan continues his look at Celtic music with a beautiful slow air from Ireland
- Video Masterclass – 20 Killer tricks
Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video lesson included.
Text Format PDF, 83 pages