Guitar Techniques February 2009
Feb 25 2017
Guitar Techniques February 2009 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Every month we feature full transcriptions of guitar songs and instrumentals in every genre, from blues and rock, to acoustic and jazz. We take pride in providing the most accurate transcriptions around, and cover a full range of styles. The Guitar Techniques tutors’ workshops provide some of the best guitar tuition available. Current regular columns include soloing, jazz and fingerstyle. All the music in the magazine is included on a cover-mounted audio CD, complete with backing tracks to let readers play along. If you want to become a better guitarist, Guitar Techniques is the magazine for you.
Guitar Techniques February 2009 contents:
- Stevie Ray Vaughn – Texas Flood
- Robin Trower – Bridge of Sighs
- Play acoustic fingerstyle blues with Stuart Ryan
- Blues – Play like the man that many say was the real father of rock and roll, like Turner
- Martin Cooper introduces platinum-selling US modern rockers Nickelback
- John Bishop brushes up on all those vital techniques you need to play great guitar.
- Gianluca Corona examines the playing Genesis fabulous guitarist, Steve Hackett
- Metal Boot Camp – legato technique
- Shaun Baxter uses chromatic passing ideas to make your rock playing sound more creative
- Pete callard delves into deep bebop waters to take a look at alto genius Charlie Parker
- Stuart Ryan meets Aimee Mann
- Video MasterClass – Sonny Landreth
Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video lesson included.
Text Format PDF, 84 pages