Fender Presents – Getting Started on Electric Guitar with Keith Wyatt
Jan 04 2014
Getting Started on Electric Guitar offers a complete course for the beginning electric guitarist. Step-by-step lessons incorporating clear, easy-to-follow 3-D graphics and unique play-along tracks teach the viewer the essential chords, scales and techniques used by electric guitar players in every popular style, including rock, blues and country. This DVD is separated into two major sections.
The First Step covers (part 1):
- tuning methods
- string names
- essential chords and scales used by all players-musical reference section (notes, rhythms, chords and scales)
- practice tips
- fretting-hand technique-picking-hand technique
- backing tracks for play-along
- an animated fretboard plus much more.
Play Electric! covers (part 2):
- right-hand technique
- left-hand technique
- rhythm parts (muting, alternate picking, arpeggios)
- soloing technique (string bending, vibrato)
- rock, blues & country styles
- rhythm and solo ideas for each style
- backing tracks in each style for play-along
- sounds (amplifiers and effects)
- caring for your instrument
- tips from the Fender Custom Shop.
Special DVD features include: bonus footage, including a tour of the Fender factory! Also: looping capabilities, web site links specifically for beginning guitarists, a multi-language feature so you can view the DVD in English, Spanish, German, French or Japanese.
Language: English, Spanish, German, French or Japanese
Running time: more than 3 hr
Video: MPEG2 Video 720×480 (4:3) 29.97fps 4000kbps
Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz 6ch 128kbps
Size: 4.36 Gb