Easy Guitar Play-Along – Acoustic Rock Classics
Jul 03 2016
The Easy Guitar Play-Along Series has everything you need to play your favorite songs and sound like a pro! These full-tab arrangements sound just like the artists’ recordings. Listen to the demo tracks featuring full vocals then jam with a professional studio backup band on the play-along MP3s.
This is a great book if you like these song selections. A beginning player probably won’t consider these songs “easy” as the title suggests, but the chord transcriptions are very accurate and the accompanying CD is also very good. Unlike some CDs this one allows many options when used on the computer, including a lyrics option. Some “easy” songbooks for guitar are so simple that you can barely recognize what song you’re playing, but that is not the case here. Chord box diagrams are included in the song throughout, not just at the beginning.
- Black Water – The Doobie Brothers
- Cat’s in the Cradle – Harry Chapin
- For What It’s Worth – Buffalo Springfield
- Layla (Unplugged Version) – Eric Clapton
- Melissa – Allman Brothers Band
- She Talks to Angels – The Black Crowes
- Sister Golden Hair – America
- Take It Easy – Eagles
- Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd
- You Can’t Always Get What You Want – The Rolling Stones
Format: PDF + Audio tracks (Mp3). 67 pagesDownload Easy Guitar Play-Along – Acoustic Rock Classics free and other lessons from our site