DRUM magazine October 2015
Nov 23 2016
DRUM magazine October 2015 PDF download. The most fanatical drumming magazine on the planet. DRUM! is an educational drumming magazine. It features artist profiles, product reviews, lessons and advanced transcriptions covering rock, pop and related styles of music. In the 1990s it gained a reputation for its coverage of younger drummers in contemporary styles such as punk, rap-rock, and metal. It was the first magazine to feature artists such as Tre Cool (Green Day), Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Travis Barker (Blink-182) and others on its covers.
A typical issue of DRUM! includes artist features and in-depth stories on topics such as playing techniques or new products. Additionally, it includes reviews of new recordings and drum products (cymbals, drums, hardware), short news items, career and health tips, and challenging lessons.
DRUM magazine October 2015 (#232) contents:
- Paul Bostaph. Three times is indeed a charm for Bostaph, who took over Slayer’s drum throne for his third round after founding drummer Dave Lombardo made his third exit. Expect triplets.
- Beating Bullying. Johnny Misso’s on a mission to help kids overcome bullying.
- What’s Your Drumming IQ? Some incredible drummers played with guitar legend Jeff Beck. Match them to their era.
- Moment In History. Our four-part series on women drummers explores WWII jazzers and ’60s rockers.
- POV. Luzier, Hall, Weckl, Joseph, and Greb discuss snare sounds.
- Legal Beat. Better learn about publishing agreements now or pay later.
- You Are What You Eat. Like spicy food? You might live longer if you do.
- Shawn Drover. Fresh out of Megadeth, Drover and guitarist Chris Broderick race back to the trenches with Act Of Defiance.
- Kassa Overall. Learn how hip-hop and free jazz collide in only the best possible ways in his hands.
- Drummies! Gear & Media Award Winners. Check out the innovators that more than 10,000 drummers chose as this year’s best.
- Criminally Underrated British Drummers. Travel back to the ’60s British drumming scene to see which monsters you missed.
- Kimberly Thompson. It’s so hard to fully cover what she’s done, when the question is: What hasn’t she done?
- Aditya Kalyanpur. If you need a tabla player for a session in Los Angeles, Kalyanpur is your first call.
- Six Bright Ideas. Come out of the darkness with one of these onstage lighting solutions for drummers.
- Craviotto Center Stage Kit
- Slug Percussion Batter Badges
- Off-Set Evolution-1 Big Boy Pedal
- Stick Twisters. You’ll be a better drummer if you master these chops challenges. Just don’t hold your breath.
Text Format PDF, 116 pagesDownload DRUM magazine October 2015 free and other lessons from our site