DRUM magazine March 2015
Oct 20 2016
DRUM magazine March 2015 PDF download. The most fanatical drumming magazine on the planet. DRUM! is an educational drumming magazine. It features artist profiles, product reviews, lessons and advanced transcriptions covering rock, pop and related styles of music. In the 1990s it gained a reputation for its coverage of younger drummers in contemporary styles such as punk, rap-rock, and metal. It was the first magazine to feature artists such as Tre Cool (Green Day), Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Travis Barker (Blink-182) and others on its covers.
A typical issue of DRUM! includes artist features and in-depth stories on topics such as playing techniques or new products. Additionally, it includes reviews of new recordings and drum products (cymbals, drums, hardware), short news items, career and health tips, and challenging lessons.
DRUM magazine March 2015 (#225) contents:
- Daniel Platzman. Hard to imagine Imagine Dragons is still just getting its feet wet, but this drummer’s ready for anything.
- Valentino Arteaga. Of Mice & Men climbs the ladder.
- David Flores. Confounding with MoeTar.
- Stefanie Eulinberg. It’s been 17 years with Kid Rock and she still doesn’t mind riding a bus fueled by testosterone.
- Snapshot Of Istanbul. Tour the drum shops, cymbals foundries, jazz clubs, and ancient bazaars where east meets west.
- Snare Wire Shootout. 37 sets of snare wires. 37 unique snare sounds. That’s just how it works.
- Beverly Johnston. With one foot in modernism and another in academia, this is no ordinary mallet maven.
- Hand Drumming Lesson. Taku Hirano introduces songo while Glen Caruba offers a different angle on cajon.
- Brand New Percussion Gear.
- Stomp Boxes For Drummers. Not just for guitarists anymore.
- Tama Start Hardware
- Taye Specialty Metalworks And Studio Snares
- Evans Heavyweight Heads
- Ilan Rubin Drum Parts. “The Disease” from the Dream Walker.
- Lessons: Aaron Comess grooves your fills, Matt Byrne keeps triplets flying, Glen Sobel casts into a bucket of fish, Gil Sharone rolls rocksteady, and Danny Gottlieb kicks some Charleston.
- Tony Palermo. On Papa Roach’s latest, track by track.
- POV. What’s your dream gig?
- You Are What You Eat. Keep your joints slaked.
- Tips Of The Trade. Be cool when fans blow off steam.
- Pump It Up. Ten steps to intensity
Text Format PDF, 108 pagesDownload DRUM magazine March 2015 free and other lessons from our site