DRUM magazine June 2016
Dec 26 2016
DRUM magazine June 2016 PDF download. The most fanatical drumming magazine on the planet. DRUM! is an educational drumming magazine. It features artist profiles, product reviews, lessons and advanced transcriptions covering rock, pop and related styles of music. In the 1990s it gained a reputation for its coverage of younger drummers in contemporary styles such as punk, rap-rock, and metal. It was the first magazine to feature artists such as Tre Cool (Green Day), Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Travis Barker (Blink-182) and others on its covers.
A typical issue of DRUM! includes artist features and in-depth stories on topics such as playing techniques or new products. Additionally, it includes reviews of new recordings and drum products (cymbals, drums, hardware), short news items, career and health tips, and challenging lessons.
DRUM magazine June 2016 (#240) contents:
- Nick Ruffini. He took a gamble to establish his Drummer’s Resource podcast, and now reaps dividends.
- POV. Todd Sucherman, Clem Burke, Jon “Bermuda” Schwartz, Robin Guy, and Scott Baldwin celebrate the ’60s.
- Legal Beat. Digital media reshuffles the deck for copyright cash.
- Moment In History. We propose five reasons why Earl Palmer was the first rock drummer.
- Yesod Williams. Pepper’s drummer took an unexpectedly short hop from metal to reggae.
- Oliver Charles. The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to play with Ben Harper comes twice.
- 2016 Snare Drum Gear Guide. If it has two heads, wires on the bottom, and was introduced this year, you’ll get the lowdown right here.
- Tedeschi Trucks Double Drummers. Tyler Greenwell and J.J. Johnson dissect their unique chemistry with one of the shiniest stars in blues.
- Ways To Sound Like Neil Peart. Mix ferocious chops with endless curiosity and a lifetime of experiences, and you scratch The Professor’s surface.
- Nate Werth. Find out what it’s like to be one of a handful of percussionists in the band of virtuosos known as Snarky Puppy.
- Hand Drum Lesson. Cop the tamborim moves that make samba’s loping swing.
- Product Test. Tycoon Triple Play Cajon.
- I Dream Of Electric Kits. If a company built an e-kit just for you, what would you ask for?
- Dialed In. Sabian Sound Kit.
- Mapex Saturn V Kit
- Lessons. Anika Nilles layers accents on to subdivisions. Glen Sobel explores sevens.
Text Format PDF, 108 pagesDownload DRUM magazine June 2016 free and other lessons from our site