DRUM magazine July 2016
Dec 30 2016
DRUM magazine July 2016 PDF download. The most fanatical drumming magazine on the planet. DRUM! is an educational drumming magazine. It features artist profiles, product reviews, lessons and advanced transcriptions covering rock, pop and related styles of music. In the 1990s it gained a reputation for its coverage of younger drummers in contemporary styles such as punk, rap-rock, and metal. It was the first magazine to feature artists such as Tre Cool (Green Day), Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Travis Barker (Blink-182) and others on its covers.
A typical issue of DRUM! includes artist features and in-depth stories on topics such as playing techniques or new products. Additionally, it includes reviews of new recordings and drum products (cymbals, drums, hardware), short news items, career and health tips, and challenging lessons.
DRUM magazine July 2016 (#241) contents:
- Travis Barker. A change in personnel forced Blink-182 to reinvent itself while maintaining its pop-punk roots. Longtime drummer Travis Barker taps in to the band’s latest album, California.
- What’s Your Drumming IQ? Which punk is which?
- How I got The Gig. Ryan Folder turned teching into drumming full time with Lacuna Coil AJ Donahue.
- Tips Of The Trade. Jon “Bermuda” Schwartz
- P.O.V. Who is the greatest rock drummer.
- Mario Duplantier. Personal loss helped a death metal band find new life.
- Jarle Vespestad. “Norwegians are like that,” is this one’s take on cool, sparse Scandinavian jazz.
- 2016 Snare Cymbal Gear Guide. From bell to bow, bring on the bronze, bronze, bronze.
- The Big 10. Billy Cobham’s greatest recorded moments off er a feast of fusion. Let’s dig in.
- Patrick Wilson’s Tour Tips. From socks to beer, Weezer’s drummer offers savvy advice for those about to hit the road.
- Savion Glover. Dance becomes music becomes dance. It’s all in the syncopated feet.
- Miking Metals. Recording cymbals in the studio is part art, part science. A primer on microphone selection, placement, and use.
- Yamaha Custom Series
- Bosphorous 20th Anniversary Cymbals
- Jimmy Chamberlin Drum Parts. A Smashing Pumpkin Gives New Wings To Fred Catalno’s “Bye Bye Blackbird”
Text Format PDF, 100 pagesDownload DRUM magazine July 2016 free and other lessons from our site