DRUM magazine July 2014
Sep 10 2016
DRUM magazine July 2014 PDF download. The most fanatical drumming magazine on the planet. DRUM! is an educational drumming magazine. It features artist profiles, product reviews, lessons and advanced transcriptions covering rock, pop and related styles of music. In the 1990s it gained a reputation for its coverage of younger drummers in contemporary styles such as punk, rap-rock, and metal. It was the first magazine to feature artists such as Tre Cool (Green Day), Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Travis Barker (Blink-182) and others on its covers.
A typical issue of DRUM! includes artist features and in-depth stories on topics such as playing techniques or new products. Additionally, it includes reviews of new recordings and drum products (cymbals, drums, hardware), short news items, career and health tips, and challenging lessons.
DRUM magazine July 2014 (#217) contents:
- Brann Dailor. Mastodon’s workhorse drummer is all about the song. And the lyrics. And the cover art. Oh, yeah, and killer beats.
- Gear Guide: New Snare Drums For 2014. From wood to metal to hybrids to you-name-it, we cover all the newest models to keep your backbeat sweet.
- 10 Ways To Sound Like Ginger Baker. Whether you’re a fan of Blind Faith, Graham Bond Organization, or Cream, we show you how to cop the irascible Mr. Baker’s mold-breaking style.
- 2014 Hit Like A Girl Winners. Meet the champions of this year’s worldwide search for the greatest female drummers.
- How To Build Your Own Drum Set. A step-By-step guide for creating the kit of your dreams.
- Jim Loughlin. The moe. percussionist always strikes the right vibe.
- Glen Caruba recreates a full kit groove on a mere frame drum.
- Vital Questions For First-Time E-Kit Buyers. Be sure you know all the answers before you open your wallet.
- Yamaha DTX502/562K Electronic Drums
- Zildjian Kerope Cymbals
- Gibraltar Direct Drive Pedals
- Chad Smith explores the James Brown/John Bonham connection. Glen Sobel has fun with six-note linear patterns.
Text Format PDF, 108 pagesDownload DRUM magazine July 2014 free and other lessons from our site