DRUM magazine February 2015
Oct 16 2016
DRUM magazine February 2015 PDF download. The most fanatical drumming magazine on the planet. DRUM! is an educational drumming magazine. It features artist profiles, product reviews, lessons and advanced transcriptions covering rock, pop and related styles of music. In the 1990s it gained a reputation for its coverage of younger drummers in contemporary styles such as punk, rap-rock, and metal. It was the first magazine to feature artists such as Tre Cool (Green Day), Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Travis Barker (Blink-182) and others on its covers.
A typical issue of DRUM! includes artist features and in-depth stories on topics such as playing techniques or new products. Additionally, it includes reviews of new recordings and drum products (cymbals, drums, hardware), short news items, career and health tips, and challenging lessons.
DRUM magazine February 2015 (#224) contents:
- Matt Halpern. The humble hero of the djent set outlines his personal survival guide for drummers to thrive in 2015.
- Philip “Fish” Fisher. Raised on Fishbone.
- David Flores. Confounding with MoeTar.
- Brian Blade. How the church and New Orleans made his drumming indescribable and irreplaceable.
- 13 Geniuses Who Invented The Drum Set. We’d still be playing field drums without them.
- Prog Drummer Roundup. StOrk, Spock’s Beard, Trioscapes, Empress AD, Opeth, Pineapple, Enchant, and Knifeworld.
- 20 Essential Timbale Albums. Listen and learn.
- 7 Things To Never Do With Your E-Kit. Unless you love explosions.
- Tycoon 30th Anniversary Conga Product Test
- Sakae Trilogy Series Kit
- DW MDD Direct Drive Pedals
- Lessons: Gil Sharone shares a Lloyd Knibb hat trick, Matt Byrne drills double-bass triplets, Glen Sobel conjures a storm of quads, Wally Schnalle modulates tempos, and Aaron Comess ghosts a groove.
- John Densmore. Keeping the Doors swinging
- We ask if you ever step away from the kit.
- Drum Care. How to make your snares sing.
- Tax Tips For Drummers
- Moment In History. Shine a spotlight on the pad.
Text Format PDF, 116 pagesDownload DRUM magazine February 2015 free and other lessons from our site