DRUM magazine December 2014
Oct 04 2016
DRUM magazine December 2014 PDF download. The most fanatical drumming magazine on the planet. DRUM! is an educational drumming magazine. It features artist profiles, product reviews, lessons and advanced transcriptions covering rock, pop and related styles of music. In the 1990s it gained a reputation for its coverage of younger drummers in contemporary styles such as punk, rap-rock, and metal. It was the first magazine to feature artists such as Tre Cool (Green Day), Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Travis Barker (Blink-182) and others on its covers.
A typical issue of DRUM! includes artist features and in-depth stories on topics such as playing techniques or new products. Additionally, it includes reviews of new recordings and drum products (cymbals, drums, hardware), short news items, career and health tips, and challenging lessons.
DRUM magazine December 2014 (#222) contents:
- Dave. On stage and offstage (but especially behind his kit), Machine Head’s scrappy lifer personifies the band’s metalcore work ethic.
- Adrian Erlandsson. At The Gates. Haunted. Paradise Lost. How many bands an the busy Swede play with at once? Many, apparently.
- Chops In A Box. If you want to learn how to play drums, you’ll find about a million lesson sites online. We evaluate the top ten.
- Artist Relations In the Drum Industry. You’ve read articles written from the endorser’s perspective, now here’s what it looks like inside the AR office.
- Sebastien Grainger. Death From Above 1979 was miles ahead odf the rock duo trend but folded once the band struck gold. Now they’re back.
- Terry Santiel. Having backed virtually every major pop star over the past three decades, the hand drum pro barely had time for this interview.
- Djembe Tuning And Maintenance. Tuning and caring for your djembe is as much ritual as it is practical. What you give is what you get back.
- Jeff Gretz Studio Setup Log. Be a fly on the wall as the team at Treelady Studio dials in Jeff Gretz’s drum sounds for the next Zao album.
- Mapex Armory Drums
- TRX Thunder And Lightning Cymbals
- ProMark Selet Balance Sticks
- Drum Parts. Challenge your chps with Tom Hunting’s latest licks from Exodus’ tenth studio album Blood In, Blood Out.
- New columnist Gil Sharone introduces the Jamaican boogie. Matt Byrne gives your left hand a workout. Glen Sobel splits double strokes between two drums. Danny Gottlieb keeps doubling the tempo.
Text Format PDF, 142 pagesDownload DRUM magazine December 2014 free and other lessons from our site