DRUM magazine August 2016
Jan 03 2017
DRUM magazine August 2016 PDF download. The most fanatical drumming magazine on the planet. DRUM! is an educational drumming magazine. It features artist profiles, product reviews, lessons and advanced transcriptions covering rock, pop and related styles of music. In the 1990s it gained a reputation for its coverage of younger drummers in contemporary styles such as punk, rap-rock, and metal. It was the first magazine to feature artists such as Tre Cool (Green Day), Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Travis Barker (Blink-182) and others on its covers.
A typical issue of DRUM! includes artist features and in-depth stories on topics such as playing techniques or new products. Additionally, it includes reviews of new recordings and drum products (cymbals, drums, hardware), short news items, career and health tips, and challenging lessons.
DRUM magazine August 2016 (#242) contents:
- Steve Smith. Some say you can’t go home again, but what if the Journey is the reward?
- What’s Your Drumming IQ? Lots of drummers crossed the Mercy. Know their names?
- In Their Own Words. Professional Drum Shop’s Stan Keyawa says it’s a family affair.
- P.O.V. What distinguishes a great blues drummer? Tons.
- Tips Of The Trade. Planning ahead makes the road feel smoother.
- You Are What You Eat. For good health, get hip to bone broth.
- Dale Crover. The Melvins’ sticksman brings a whole new meaning to drum ’n’ bass.
- Collette Williams. Singing and drumming are all in a day’s work with Rews.
- 2016 Hardware Gear Guide. Pedals and gadgets and stands, oh my!
- Anderson Paak. Not many bandleaders juggle drumming, singing, and composing. This young rapper does it all.
- Kaoru Watanabe. Honoring tradition and beyond with taiko.
- 10 Ways To Make Your Producer Happy. Studio project in the works? Producer Matt Hyde explains how to make those sessions a lot easier.
- Dialed In. Take a tour of Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.
- SJC Tour Series Drum Kit.
- Metal. Trading tricky triplets between hands and feet.
- Jazz. Discover the time-honored tradition of the shout chours.
- Groove. Delve deeper into part three of our shuffle intensive.
Text Format PDF, 92 pagesDownload DRUM magazine August 2016 free and other lessons from our site